In many of the competitive student, some students think that the compound interest is one of the tough topics in mathematics. The truth is that in compound interest if you have to actively use your print if you have an inactive sense of humor then you can able to solve the sums of compound interest very easily.
We know that in our school days whenever it comes to solving the problems of compound interest if we have to do long mathematics maybe sometimes it fill out the whole page but then also we can’t able to solve the problems but when you come to the competitive field you must need to be well optimized and Research done on how to approach the competitive questions.
Here we are going to present some of the questions collection of compound interest which can make your brain nurtured.
1. On what sum does the difference between the compound interest and the simple interest for 3 years at 10% is rupees 31.
2. Most money at compound interest doubles itself in 15 years it will become eight times on itself in.
3. If the amount is 2.25 times of the sum after 2 years at compound interest compounded annually the rate of interest per annum is.
4. At what percent per annum will rupees 3000 amount to be rupees 3993 in 3 years if the interest is compounded annually.
5. In what time will rupees 1,000 amount to Rupees 1331 at 20% per annum compounded half yearly.
6. Compound interest on a certain sum for 2 years at 3% per annum is rupees 100 1.50 then the simple interest on the same sum at the same rate and for the same time will be.
7. If the compound interest on a sum of money for rupees 3 years at the rate of 5% per annum is rupees 250 2.20 the simple interest on the same sum at the same rate and for the same time is.
8. On a certain sum of money the compound interest for 2 years is rupees 282. 15 and the simple interest for the same period of time is rupees 270 the rate of interest per annum is.
9. A sum of money invested at compound interest amount to rupees 650 at the end of 1st year and rupees 676 at the end of the second year the sum of money is.
10. The principal which will amount to rupees 270. 40 in 2 years at the rate of 4% per annum compound interest is.
11. Interest on a certain sum of money at a certain rate for 2 years is rupees 40. 80 and simple interest on the same sum is rupees 40 at the same rate and for the same time the rate of interest is.
12. A sum of money becomes 8 times of itself in 3 years at compound interest the rate of interest per annum is.
13. A sum of money on compound interest amount to rupees 100000 648 in 3 years and rupees 9680 in 2 years the rate of interest per annum is.
14. The compound interest on rupees 16000 for 9 month at 20% per annum interest being compounded quarterly is.
15. At what rate per annum will Rs 32000 all the compound interest of rupees 5044 in 9 month interest being compounded quarterly.
16. The compound interest on rupees 8000 at 15% per annum for 2 years 4 months compounded annually is.
17. The difference between the compound and simple interest on a sum for 2 years at 10% per annum when the interest is compounded annually is rupees 28 if the early interest compounded half yearly the difference in the two interest will be.
18. Ice scooter on making a cash down payment of rupees 16224 and promises to pay two more early installment of equivalent amount in next 2 years if the rate of interest is 4% per annum compounded yearly the cash value of the scooter is.
19. How money lender borrows money at 4% per annum and paste the interest at the end of the year he landed at 6% per annum compound interest compounded half yearly and process the interest at the end of the years in this way against rupees 104.50 a year. the amount of money he borrows is.
20. The difference between compound and simple interest on a certain sum for 3 years at 5% per annum is rupees 122 the sum is.