Here we are going to are some of the important questions of simple interest of which can help you to nurture your knowledge and simple interest because most of the time people generally make the simple interest problem by using the formula but here in all these questions collection you also need to use your brain in more that which so that you can able to make your preparation more boosted and get good marks in exam.
Let’s Practise awesome collection of Simple Interest Questions problems
1. The simple interest on a certain sum at 5% per annum for 3 years and 4 years differ by rupees 42 the sum is.
2. Is between the simple interest received from two different sources on Rupees 1500 for 3 years is rupees 13.50 the difference between the rate of interest is.
3. What sum of money will amount to rupees 520 in 5 years and 2 Rupees 568 in 7 years at simple interest.
4. A sum of rupees 750 is divided into two parts such that the interest on the first part at 8% simple interest per annum and that on the other part at 6% simple interest per annum are equal the interest on each part in rupees is.
4. Rupees 500 was invested at 12% per annum simple interest and a certain sum of money invested at 10% per annum simple interest if the total interest on both the sum after 4 years is rupees 480, the latter sum of money is.
5. What sum will amount to rupees 7000 in 5 years at 4% simple interest
6. The simple interest on a certain sum for 8 month at 4% per annum is Rs 129 less than the simple interest on the same sum for 15 month at 5% per annum. the sum is.
7. A man took a loan from a bank at the rate of 12% per annum at simple interest after 3 years he had to pay rupees 5400 as interest only for that period the principal amount borrowed by him was.
8. Mohan lent some amount of money at 9% simple interest and an equal amount of money at 10% simple interest is for 2 years if his total interest was rupees 760 what amount was lent in each case.
9. The simple interest on a certain sum of money for 15 month at 8% per annum exceeds the simple interest on the same sum for 8 months at 12% per annum by rupees 32.the sum of money is.
10. A person borrows rupees 5000 for 2 years at 4% per annum simple interest he immediately lentz it to another person at 6 percent per annum simple interest for 2 years. his gain in the transaction is.
11. A man had rupees 16000 a part of which he lent at 4% and the rest at 5% per annum simple interest if the total interest received was rupees 700 in one year the money lent at 4% per annum was.
12. The effective annual rate of interest corresponding to a nominal rate of 6% per annum payable half-yearly is.
13. A person invest money in three different scheme for 6 years, 3 years and 12 years at 10%, 12% and 15% simple interest respectively at the completion of each scheme he get the same interest the ratio of investment is.
14. Deposited rupees 400 for 2 years, rupees 550 for 4 years and rupees 1200 for 6 years he received the total simple interest of rupees 1020 the rate of interest per annum is.
15. 6000 became rupees 7200 in 4 years if the rate becomes 1.5 times of itself and the amount of the same principles in 5 years will be.
16. I borrow rupees [email protected] 12% per annum simple interest and B borrow rupees [email protected] 10% per annum simple interest in how many years will there amount of Debt be equal.
17. A person lends 40% of a sum of money at 15% per annum, 50% of the rest at 10% per annum and the rest at 18% per annum rate of interest what would be the annual rate of interest if the interest is calculated on the Wholesome.
18. A man invest half of his capital at the rate of 10% per annum one third at 9% and the rest at 12% per annum the average rate of interest per annum, which he gets is.
19. If a man receives on one fourth of its capital 3% interest on two third 5% and on the remaining 11%, the percentage he receives on the whole is.
20. The amount of rupees 2100 become rupees 2352 in 2 years at simple interest. if the interest rate is decreased by 1% what is the new interest.
Awesome Question to practice from Compound Interest