Most of us probably think that in order to solve the questions of time and distance we only need to know the formula and that’s done yes it is in this chapter the whole concept is based on the one given formula but the problem ask in this chapter is so much difficult that many time you need to think beyond the formula in order to get the result.
Here we are going to present some of the awesome time and distance questions problems, so that you can able to Boost Your ultimate performance.
1. A train is traveling at the rate of 45 km per hour how many seconds it will take to cover a distance of 4/5 km.
2. If a man walks 20 km at 5 km per hour he will be late by 40 minutes if you walk at 8 km per hour how early from the fixed time will he reach.
3. A man crosses a road to 250 M wide in 75 seconds his speed in kilometre per hour is.
4. A train passes a 50 M long platform in 14 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 10 seconds The speed of the train is.
5. A train passes two bridges of length 800m and 400m in 100 seconds and 60 seconds respectively the length of the train is.
6. Can reach a certain place in 30 hours if you reduce his speed by 1 by 15th he goes 10 km less in that time find his speed per hour.
7. Table 20 m long train is running at a speed of 90 km per hour it will cross a railway platform 250 m long in.
8. Two cars start at the same rate from one point and move along two roads at right angle to each other their speeds are 36 km per hour and 48 km per hour respectively after 15 second the distance between them will be.
9. A train 800 M long is running at the speed of 78 km per hour if it crosses a tunnel in 1 minutes then the length of the tunnel in metres is.
10. A person standing on a railway platform noticed that a train 21second to completely pass through the platform which was 84 m long and it took 9 second in passing him. the speed of the train was.
11. The speed of 2 trainer in the ratio of 6:7 if the second train runs 364 km in 4 hour in the speed of first train is.
12. A train covers a distance of 10 km in 12 minutes if its speed is decreased by 5 km per hour the time taken by it to cover the same distance will be.
13. A and B starts from station X and Y towards each other then they take 4 hours 48 minutes and 3 hours 20 minutes to reach Y and X respectively after them if train is moving at 45 km per hour, then the speed of train B is.
14. A distance is covered by a cyclist at a certain speed if a jogger cover half of the distance in double the time, the ratio of the speed of a jogger to that of cyclists.
15. A train moving at the rate of 36 k km per hour travels from place X to place Y in 4 hours if its speed is increased by 5 km per hour then the time of Germany is reduced by.
16. A train passes an electric pole in 20 seconds and passes a platform to 50 M long in 45 seconds find the length of the train.
17. Walking at the rate of 4 km per hour a man covers certain distance in 2 hours 45 minute running at a speed of 16.5 km per hour the man will cover the same distance in how many minutes.
18. A train 18 M long moving at a speed of 20 m per second overtakes a man moving at a speed of 10 M per second in the same direction the train passes the man in.
19. How many seconds will a 500 m long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 km per hour in the direction of moving train if the speed of the train is 63 km per hour.
20. Two trains are running with a speed of 30 km per hour and 58 km per hour in the same direction a man in the slower train passes the faster train 18 second the length of the faster train.