The question collection which we provide here is not of the basic level you must have to go through your chapters in order to solve all these questions provided by our team.
Our questions outbox all the concept related to that topic, therefore, it is very much important that your concept regarding that topic, must be cleared.
Most important thing which you have to keep in your mind is that all the question is of the level of SSC CGL therefore it is very much important to know that for those students who are preparing for the railway examinations, you must have to go through all these questions but this is not the level which is going to be asked in the railway examinations of Group D and ALP/ Technician.
Best Selected Time and Work Questions Problems to nurture the whole concept
1. A can complete a piece of work in 6 days while B can complete the same work in 12 days if they work together and complete it the proportion of work done by A is.
2. At daily wages, labor was engaged for a certain number of days for rupees 5750 but being absent on some of those days he was paid only rupees 5000 what was his maximum possible daily wages.
3. A can do a piece of work in 6 days and B in 9 days how many days will both take together in order to complete the work.
4. Do a piece of work in 30 days while B and C can do the same work in 24 days and C and a in 20 days they all work together for 10 days how long will it take to finish the remaining work.
5. A Man, a Woman and a boy can complete a piece of work in 20 days, 30 days and 60 days respectively how many boys must assist 2 men and 8 women so as to complete the work in 2 days.
6. A work Can be completed by p and q in 12 days q and R in 15 days, R and P in 20 days in how many days P alone can finish the work.
7. A and B can do a piece of work in 10 days B and C can do it in 12 days, A and C can do it in 15 days how long will it take to do it alone.
8. Dainik and Paul take a piece of work for 28800. One alone could do it in 36 days the other in 48 days. with the Assistant of an expert they finish it in 12 days. how much remuneration the expert should get.
9. If 6 men and 8 boys can do a piece of work in 10 days and 26 men and 48 boys can do the same work in two days, then the time taken by 15 men and 20 point to do the same type of work will be.
10. If 10 Men or 20 boys can make 260 mats in 20 days, then how many mats will be made by 8 men and 4 boys in 20 days.
11. How was of 100m can be built by 7 men or 10 women in 10 days how many days will 14 men and 20 women take to build a Wall of 600m.
12. Two men and one woman together can complete a piece of work in 14 days, while for women and two men together can do it in 8 days if a man get 600 rupees per day how much should a woman get per day.
13. A is twice as good as workman as b and b is twice as good as workman as C if a and b can together finish a piece of work in 4 days then she can do it by himself in.
14. 2 men and 3 women together or 4 men can complete a piece of work in 20 days, 3 men and 3 women will complete the same work in.
15. 2 men and 3 women can do a piece of work in 10 days while 3 men and 2 women can do the same work in 8 days then 2 men and 1 women can do the same work in.
16. Either eat man or 17 women can paint a house in 33 days the number of days required to paint three such houses by 12 men and 24 women working at the same rate is.
19. 3 men and 4 boys can complete a piece of work in 12 days. 4 men and 3 boys can do the same work in 10 days then 2 men and 3 boys can finish the work in.
20. 2 men and 3 boys can do a piece of work in 10 days while 3 men and 2 boys can do the same work in 8 days in how many days can two two men and one boy the work.